cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another crocus?!!!


So.... I've had this corrugated strip in my drawer for about 5 months and didn't find a use for it until now. I don't know where i got it...I think it came with something I received as part of the packaging. I'm also continuing with this stamp set from Stampin Up because I think it deserves the extra attention.
The gold embossed sentiment on the top right didn't photograph well but it says :
"Your friendship is like a song of spring"

Recipe:
Stamps: Nature Sketchbook, Spring Song - Stampin Up
Paper: Suede, Lovely Lilac, Old Olive - Stampin Up
Ink: black - Stazon.
Accessories: Ribbon - Michaels brand, brads - Making Memories, corrugated strip.
Techniques: Watercolor: Markers - Stampin Up & aqua painter, emboss folder - Cuttlebug, scallop square - Sizzix.

No comments:

Post a Comment