cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Saturday, March 27, 2010

You're Sew lovely!


So......I received this stamp set that I ordered from Lawn Fawn and I had to make something of it right away.... I looooove the quality of the acrylic, it seems to hold onto the ink very nicely and it also cleans up great too.
Another thing.....the ribbon I used is Stampin Up!'s twill tape. Its great because you can stamp on it like I've done here with one of the stamps from this Sew Lovely set. Its a great compliment.

Recipe:
Stamps: Sew Lovely-Lawn Fawn

Paper: Material Girl mini deck - Cosmo Cricket, Stampin Up!Ink: chocolate chip - Stampin Up!

Accessories: Button Brads - Michaels, Ribbon Twill Tape - Stampin Up!
Techniques: Paper piecing, small deckled rectangles - Nestabilities

2 comments: