cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm a Stylish Blogger!!!!


Thank you Elizabeth for this blog award.

You can view Elizabeth's amazing work over at 217Creations.

Her creations are so unique and so inspiring.

So now here are the Rules for this award.

1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
8 things about ME:
1. I love to buy Stamps, Cricut Cartridges & Designer paper
2. I LOOOOOVE Georgie
3. I LOOOOVE shoes
4. I've lived in 3 countries.
5. I'm learning Polish.
6. Someday I'd like to go to Provence, France.
7. I eat a Luna Bar everyday.
8. I'm the youngest of 4 girls
I will pass this award to:

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your award and thank you for thinking of me it really means a lot. Thanks again and congratulations to everyone you have shared this award with

    ReplyDelete