cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Friday, April 22, 2011

MOM

I'm gonna be demonstrating this card for some girls at work,
they're not card makers but they wanted to make some mother's day cards
and I'm all too happy to help.
This will be one of the card we will be making.
I employed my Cricut to make the M's from the Gypsy Font cartridge.
I also love this stamp from Hero Arts its called Mother's Day Script,
I don't think it's available any more as I purchased it a couple years ago.
I made the flower in the centre by stamping a script and
then using the scallop circle and 5-petal flower punch from Stampin' Up!
I also spritzed it with some Kiwi

thanks again for stoppin' by...

1 comment:

  1. lovely card. I definitely need to get started on my Mother's Day cards. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete