cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Friday, May 6, 2011

Joy Ride!

One more post before I head out to see my
Mom for Mother's Day...
My friend Laurie gave me this adorable stamp set from
It has cute sentiments and the most adorable little dog.
I'll be making cards with this set for a long time.
So... I tried my hand again at Copic colouring on this stamp,
and I think it worked out pretty well.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think,
please????
The paper is from Cosmo Criket's mini deck 'Togetherness'.
I coloured the flower with the same colour marker
as her jacket and stamped it with the
The button is made with this
I picked up at Michael's.
Happy Mother's Day

thanks again for stoppin' by...

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card. It really put a smile on my face. I need one of these to get around especially with the gas prices (lol)

    ReplyDelete