cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Saturday, August 13, 2011

...too many issues!

I made this card for a friend of mine...
not to send it to her,
but I knew she had someone in mind
that she wanted to send it to.
She really appreciated it.

Love that sentiment...
I'm sure we all have someone in our life of which
we would 'cancel our subscription to'.
its chock-full of all kinds of funny sayings and sassy sentiments.
The designer paper is an 8 x 8 paper pad called
Kraft card stock & ribbon from Michael's,
and I coloured up the images with copic markers.
...hope you like it!!!
Thanks for stoppin by...

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. Awesome job on coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love all your cards and am not following! I adore this set and its at top of my wish list I just havnt gotten it yet ( tight budget) . I love looking at ideas for when I get it though haha

    ReplyDelete