cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mosaic Tile...

I made this card because I wanted to try this
Mosaic Tile technique I saw on Dawn Olchefske's blog.
You can link to her very informative and inspirational site
I coloured up the image on watercolour paper
with my aqua painter and Stampin' Up! markers.
The ribbon is Kiwi Kiss from Stampin' Up! also.

Here is a close up of the focal image.
Unfortunately, both stamp sets I used,
I've had for a long time and are both retired.
Bloomin' Beautiful - Stampin' Up! &
Salutations - Anna Griffin
This technique was surprisingly easy,
I hope you try it.
Thanks for stopping' by...





1 comment:

  1. WOW that is different. Love to see different.
    I will have to see the video.

    ReplyDelete