cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Robin's Creative Cottage Stamp Release - Comfort & Joy

Hi All,
I'm so excited to be posting today
because this is stamp release week for the brand new


This week I will be show casing Robbin's Creative Cottage Stamps.
This sentiment is from the Gingerbread Holiday stamp set
(which will be available for sale on friday).
You will love this set. It is chock full of sweet holiday sentiments.

If you've been watching my blog for a while
you may see how much I like to create shaped cards.
I cut this sofa shaped card and the cushion from the
the designer paper is Nordic Holiday from Basic Grey,
I added some highlights with a white gel pen
and some faux stitching lines.


This sentiment "Sweetly created by:"
is also included in this stamp set
I stamped it on the back of this card.
The overall size of the card is approx. 6" x 5 1/4"

...come back again tomorrow for more ideas with these great stamps.

Thanks for stopping' by...

14 comments:

  1. What an amazing card!! I didn't even know this image was on this cart!! I love it and that paper is awesome!! Great job!! :)
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Shaped cards are great and this was a unique way to use this saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila, I love your card and now I am so going to get this cart! What a great way to use the stamp. I so love the chair and pillow!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! The details are amazing and the chair looks so cozy and inviting...love it! Just became a follower and look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That is one cool card! It looks like a REAL chair!!! LOL! I love how you put the sentiment on the pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love the pattern paper you used to make this chair look so comfortable! It's great to see the sentiment on the back of your card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO pretty! I love the papers you chose! The sentiment looks perfect stamped in the pillow! I love it! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! That chair looks sooooo comfortable! :) I just love your paper choice, and the doodling makes it look fantastic! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This chair looks like something you would find in a very expensive store! I love it, the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The detail on your card is just amazing!! I absolutely love this- so inspiring!!
    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! I love your card, I would never have thought of using the chair and pillow. Great work!!


    plese.cathy@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just lovely Sheila, it is such a great shaped card and a great way to use the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete