cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello Friend!...

Hi All,
One of my guy friends celebrated a birthday last week.
I noticed that I tend to do a lot of brown/ burgundy for my masculine cards, 
but I wanted this one to be cheerful so I used this designer paper from this 
paper stack by
My Mind's Eye - Fine & Dandy Boy
The bird stamp is one I've had since I started stamping back in 2009.
I've been looking for a cloud stamp like this one for along time and 
finally found this one at Michael's.
The other sentiments are from various sets here and there.
On the inside it says 'Happy Birdy to you'.
My friend like the card and he had a happy birthday.

Thanks for stoppin' by...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love this paper stack:) The design is fabulous. TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete