cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hi all,
A friend of mine just lost her dad suddenly, 
I wanted to let her know that I'm thinking about her in her time of loss.
So, I made this card for her.
To make this card, I started with a Bermuda Bay (retired) base, 
then I coloured up this Apothecary Art label 
using my Copic markers. 
I cut out the label using the new 
The sentiment is from Lizzie Anne Designs - Au Naturale
I then used the Framed Tulips embossing folder 
to cover the background and popped it up with pop dots. 
These are all from Stampin' Up!.
Thanks for stoppin' by...

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the framed tulips border! And that label is beautiful ~ soothing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous. Sorry about the occasion though.

    ReplyDelete