cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hi all,
A friend of mine just lost her dad suddenly, 
I wanted to let her know that I'm thinking about her in her time of loss.
So, I made this card for her.
To make this card, I started with a Bermuda Bay (retired) base, 
then I coloured up this Apothecary Art label 
using my Copic markers. 
I cut out the label using the new 
The sentiment is from Lizzie Anne Designs - Au Naturale
I then used the Framed Tulips embossing folder 
to cover the background and popped it up with pop dots. 
These are all from Stampin' Up!.
Thanks for stoppin' by...


  1. Very pretty! I love the framed tulips border! And that label is beautiful ~ soothing colors.

  2. This card is gorgeous. Sorry about the occasion though.