cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Little Bundle...

Hi All,
Thought I would share this with you.
My Sister asked me to make a baby card for friend of hers. So, I made this for her. 
This is my 'go to' layout when I'm short on time to come up with something really spectacular.
I cut the card stock so the finished size end up being about 3" x 5".
I went around the outside front with 
Then I cut designer paper for the background to the same size as the solid inside portion and rounded the corners. 
The sentiment stamp, is Stampin' Up! - Punches Three, (discontinued)
which I coloured to match the designer paper with my Stamp 'n' Write markers from Stampin' Up!. I added some coordinating ribbon and.... Voila!... a beautiful card for any occasion.
Thanks for stopping' by...

3 comments:

  1. WOW your card is sooo SWEET!GORGEOUS JOB:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelia,I found your site through the Fantabulous Cricut Challange Blog that I follow.I now joined your site;your card ideas are so beautiful.Your definetly an artist.
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love the simple elegance of it. I really love your crafting style.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete