cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card

Hi All,
May is a big card month. Mother's Day, Birthdays etc.
My nephew is turning 17 this month. I find that 17 year old boy birthday cards are always hard.
But I got some inspiration for Gina K's Vintage Note card project
and I added a masculine spin to it.
My nephew is very artistic so I wanted it to look like someone doodled some shells on this library card from Stamping Bella called Your Book is Due. I cut and distressed some designer paper from Basic Grey and adhered it to a black card base. The twine is Lawn Fawn.
My grade 12 art teacher was a firm believer of the K.I.S.S. theroy
(Keep It Simple Stupid). 
I tend to  employ this when making masculine cards.


Thanks for stoppin' by....

No comments:

Post a Comment