cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Monday, June 11, 2012

FCCB Father's Day...

Hi All,
Another great challenge over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog.
This week the challenge is Father's Day.
Here I used the Kate's ABCs cricut cartridge, cut the letters along with the shadow feature at 2.8" 
and ran it through my Cuttlebug using my Square Lattice embossing folder from Stampin' Up! to add texture.
The little truck is cut at 1.75" from the Wild Card Cricut cartridge. 
I sponged all the edges and added highlights with a white gel pen.
Using Jessie's ABCs from Lawn Fawn for the sentiment, I stamped the letters and then cut it into a flag shape. These alphabet stamp sets, great when you don't have the right stamp.
The card ended up being about 3" x 8" which can fit in a #10 envelope.
Thanks again....


11 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC card!! I love the shape and the embossing really pops:) Awesome truck! GREAT job Sheila! Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, everything works together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Sheila! I'm always so impressed with your wonderful creations! Great job with the inking and doodling too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, very cute. Is the truck from another cartridge and I can't find it on the wild card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing it out. It's on page 42 of Just because cart

      Delete
  5. What a great idea, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sheila! Love the shaped card and the cute little truck!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card. I love the shape and the little sentiment tag. Really nice.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a really cute card and original idea! I love it. Oh and just so you know, I will probably use it myself one of these days! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete