cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Get Well Card

Hi All,
a quick post today....
If you visit my blog often, you will find that I like to use this background technique of using scraps that is demonstrated by Gina K on Stamp TV.
I coloured up this scooter image from Stampin' Up's - On the Go (discontinued) 
with my Copic Markers, layered it on a tag and added stitching lines.
The sentiment is from Stamping Bella and the ribbon is from the dollar store.
I layered this on all onto black card stock and then onto craft card stock.


Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those scraps look awesome as your background. I would love to use this technique too.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete