cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Hi All,
I made this card for my Mom who celebrated a birthday last week.
I first saw this over at Paperworks with Ruthy. 
I thought this was such a cool idea, I had to try it out.
The dress on my card was made by using the corset and umbrella in the Rue Des Fleurs stamp set from Stampin' Up!, shown below. I coloured up the image with my Copic markers before I cut it out and put it together. I then popped it up on layers die cut form the Labels Collection Framelits, and ran the vanilla layer through the Fancy Fan Folder all Stampin' Up! 
Viola's Lace wheel stamp worked well with the whole design also.
The sentiment I used is from a stamp set called Simple Thoughts.
(sorry i don't know the company, i had this set for so long)
My Mom was so pleased, and she had a Happy Day!
Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments: