cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Love You Much...

Hi All,
Have you ever tried Connie Stewarts Flash cards?
I made this card using her method. You check out her video HERE and her website, Simply Simple Stamping HERE. I assure you, you won't be disappointed.
So, this is my take on this method.
I coloured up the background image from my Elements of Style (120045) stamp set using Cherry Cobbler(126966), Kiwi Kiss(discontinued) and Bashful Blue(126961) and a blender pen(102845). I then distressed and sponged the edges and adhered it to a Cherry Cobbler piece. 
I punched a window out of the card base using the Decorative Label punch(120907) and then ran the Kiwi Kiss card base through the Vintage Wallpaper(120175) folder using my Big Shot (113439). I stamped the sentiment onto the punched out piece using a discontinued set, sponged the edges and pop it up on the inside of the card with Stampin' Dementionals(104430). Because I didn't have ribbon that was Bashful Blue, I took plain Very Vanilla(120999) ribbon and coloured it with the Bashful Blue ink pad. The flower was made using the Boho Blossoms punch(119858) and added a small brad.

Remember, you can shop on my Stampin' Up! site 24/7 by clicking the Stampin' Up! cataloge on the top right just under my profile.
Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! The papers are beautiful and love the embossing and the whimsical sentiment!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete