cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Thank You...

This card I made using 3 new products from the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up catalogue.
On Whisper White cardstock i used the the Tulip frame embossing folder.  Using the solid image from Fabulous Florets stamp set, I stamped off and onto the card base. I then stamped and fussy cut the same image using Gumball Green ink and adhered it ascue of the original image to the card base.
I stamped one of the images from Tape It in Strawberry Slush ink and cut that out also.
My now newest favorite product from the new catalogue is our Simply Pressed Clay and Button & Blossoms Moulds. I make these buttons and blossoms up and have them in my inventory to use. 
The sentiment is from the new Hostess set Sweetly Framed.

Thanks for stopping by...
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment