cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Masculin Card....

Hi All,
I haven't posted for a while because my computer has been out of commission. But we are back on track.
So, a friend of mine at work asked me to make a card for his Dad's 50th birthday.
I started by stamping the World Map background stamp in Early Expresso, and sponged it with Concord crush (discontinued), Pool Party, Gumball Green and sponge the edges.
I then stamped the wood grain from Truly Grateful, onto a smaller piece in Baked Brown Sugar along with the world image The Open Sea in Concord Crush and sponged the edges.
The ship image also from The Open Sea was stamped in Concord Crush, cut out and sponged.
The sentiment was stamped in Early Expresso from Itty Bitty Banners set and cut out using the matching dies.
I made the button using Simply pressed clay and molds. 
then I used Linen Thread to accent all.
I put this all together on a piece of Baked Brown Sugar card stock 
and then layered all onto a Concord Crush base. 
All these products are from Stampin' Up.
thanks for stoppin' by....

1 comment: