cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I'm Here For You… New Occasions Mini Catalogue

This is another new single stamp in the new Stampin' Up Occasions Mini called 
People Like You(133215). 
It comes in wood only and has a sentiment attached but I changed it up.
I started by colouring the image with my Stampin Write markers in Melon Mambo, Rose Red & Pretty in Pink. I used the Four Frames(123442) stamp set that coordinates with the Decorative Label punch(120907) for the sentiment border and the phrase is from Petite Pairs(122497). I layered it onto a die cut piece of Whisper White using the Apothecary Accents die. For some additional texture, I ran the Melon Mambo layer through the new Scallops Texture Impressions embossing folder(132971) and adhered all onto Blushing Bride card stock and then added to a Melon Mambo card base.
Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment