cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sending a Kiss...

Hi All,
I made this card a while ago.
When I got my Envelope Punch Board, I wanted to see if I could make an envelope using my own dimensions. I also like the look of this tiny envelope on the face of a card.
So to make this tiny evni, I cut a piece of designer paper at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and scored at 1 1/2" as you would a normally use the Envelope Punch Board.
I stamped Post Card stamp on designer paper and added accents using French Foliage stamp set (discontinued). I used the banner die from the Labels Card Thinlits Die set, the sentiment is from Petite Pairs. The small rosette was made using 
All the designer paper I use is Afternoon Picnic layered on to Kraft card stock all from 
Thanks for stopping by…

No comments:

Post a Comment