cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sweet!!!...

New product from the Stampin' Up Occasions Mini.
Here I started with Real Red card base, I ran the front of the card base through the Decorative Dots embossing folder (133520), a Sale-A-Bration item. I cut 2 pieces of Retro Fresh designer series paper and cut banner ends. On a piece of Whisper White, I stamped the 'Sweet Birthday' from the new polymer stamp set, Countless Sayings 2 in Baked Brown Sugar. Love this colour so much because it looks like gold. I paper pieced the 'Sweet' word using one of the patters from Retro Fresh. The 'wishes' sentiment is from the Christmas polymer set Endless Wishes. I gathered some Coastal Cabana ribbon under the sentiment, added stitching lines and popped it all up on demensionals.
Thanks again for stopping by…

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!!! I love that new EF!! :))
    The dots are so fun & fresh !!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete