cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Wondrous Wreaths

I've had fun playing with my new holiday stamps from Stampin' Up!

For these cards I started with a Real Red card base, then stamped the Wondrous Wreaths along with the bow on Very Vanilla and die cut them out using the complementing dies. I then stamped The Hardwood Background stamp on in Slate Grey on a layer of Pool Party card stock.
For the card on the left, I used the Alphabet Rotary Stamp and the "Joy" die from the Wonderful Wreaths Framelits Dies.  For the card on the right, I coloured a section of Very Vanilla Seam binding ribbon with the light Cherry Cobbler blendabilites marker. I stamped the sentiment in Slate Grey and Real Red from the Endless Wishes stamp set and punched it out with the Word Window Punch. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours in this card, Sheila!

    I just wanted to stop by and give you my thanks and appreciation for everything you did over at YNS. We did a write up post today to say farewell. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete