cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Digital Butterfly...

So I've heard of digital stamps, but I've never tried them, until now, and I AM so excited about this. After stumbling onto Jennifer McGuire's video on how to download and use these stamps, I just HAD to try. What's so great about these stamps? Well.... you get the stamp instantly after download, and SIZE??? There's almost no restriction. From teeny tiny to the size of a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet.
I made this one up and I can add a sentiment for any occasion. With Mother's day around the corner, there's no end of possibilities!!!
Sooo digital stamps are going to be my new best friend!
Give em a try, you'll love it!

Stamps: Winged Friends Digi Kit - Hero Arts
Ink: Stampin Up! ink pads, love background
Paper: card stock - Staples
Accessories: Glossy Accents - Inkssentials by Ranger
Technique: sponging

Thanks again for stoppin' by....

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card!! what an innovative way to use a digi stamp:-) I have this kit butI haven't tried this! really cool..

    ReplyDelete