cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

My Mom is the Goddess of all things green...she has the greenest thumb of anyone I know.
So when I saw this Orchid stamp from Stamping Bella, I remembered the 4' x 5' foot table full of beautiful blooming orchids that my Mom has in her living room and thought she would love a card made with her beautiful orchids in mind.



Stamps
: Pot o’ ORCHIDS for Lulu - Stamping Bella
Ink: Black - Stazon
Paper: card stock - Staples, old olive, elegant eggplant, lovely lilac - Stampin Up!
Technique: Petite scallope circle - nestabilities, Top note die - Stampin Up!

Thanks for stoppin by!

1 comment:

  1. this is perfect for mommy, hope woman that has a child or loves a child has a "happy mother's day"

    ReplyDelete