cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Monday, November 21, 2011

#87 – Thank You

Hi All,
The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge this week is to
Create a card or project with the words
“Thank you” (or “Thanks”) on it.
These delightful cherries are from the
Gypsy Wanderings Cricut cartridge
that came loaded on my Gypsy hand held.
The sentiment is a stamp set from
My Favorite Things called Feelin' Fruity?.
(I checked on there website but i couldn't find it so I think it may be discontiuned)
The base of the card is Kiwi Kiss card stock that I had in my stash. (Love this colour)
I stamped the background with my
Friend Definition-Hero Arts background stamp
and ran it through the cuttlebug using my
I added some bling and ribbon.
Thanks for stopping' by...




10 comments:

  1. Your paper choice is so pretty! I really like the embossing. Cute card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us over at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why I enjoy this card:
    A) good for any season or time of year
    B) uses G.W. cart which I almost always forget how great it is because it came on my Gypsy without a handbook
    C)Its so bold and colorful, its sure to make the recipient smile! (Made me smile)
    Bernadet
    http://bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! The cherries are so perfect for any occasion! Great idea!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your cherry paper matches your cut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable Sheila, I love it! The patterned paper is so cute and perfect with the cherry cut. And how cool that you made the background paper, it looks great. The sentiment is perfect too!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that background! Such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! Looks good.

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card and I love the added embossing. The sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete