cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blog Hop Winner!

Hi All,
Just a quick post today to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU and to announce the winner of the Blog Hop last Friday.
I so appreciated all your encouraging comments and for playing along with
Robin's Creative Cottage Blog Hop.

The Lucky Winner of Snowman's Prayer:
#22
Lolis said...
Great card! the sentiment is just perfect for it! Love the lace! just became a follower.

floresrg4@aol.com

Thanks for playing along Lolis.
Please email me your mailing address at
sheila_veitch@yahoo.com
and I will send your stamp set to you.

If you would like to purchase these versatile stamps set you can link to Robin's Creative Cottage

Thanks for stoppin' by...

1 comment:

  1. YAAAYY!!! I won! Thank you so much! I love the stamp sets and all the ideas that were shared during the bloh hop! Hugs, Lolis

    ReplyDelete