cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Be Happy!



Hi All,
and this gorgeous stamp Tulip Garden from Your Next Stamp in the same week, 
and I just had to put them together on a card.
So happy with how this card turned out.
I coloured up the tulip garden with my copic markers and
cut it out (very painstakingly) with my fiskers knife and Cutter Bee scissors.
I then used my Morocco Lace punch from Ek Success to hang a valance in the die cut window.
The sentiment is retired from Stampin' Up! 
and the designer paper is 6 x 6 My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary - Jack & Jill
on a craft card base.



Thanks for stoppin' by...

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card Sheila, love how those tulips stand off against the window. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty! U did a grat job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOOOO cute! Love how you made the valance for the window! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Sheila what a beautiful card. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card!! I love the beautiful valance on the window and gorgeous little flowers :) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely, lovely card! I love the sweet little scene you have created, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! I have a little something for you on my blog, PLEASE check it out! Thanks!
    Jamie
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete