cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Father's Day Dad...!

Hi All,
Father's Day is just 5 days away.
I made this card for my Dad. He really is a Dapper Dad(129198).
Like this stamp set I used here from Stampin' Up.
I sponged one of our new in-colours for 2013-2015, Baked Brown Sugar (131174) on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Then stamped off and stamped the background stamp En Francais(127790) and added the watch from the same Dapper Dad set. DSP Print Poetry(129312) paper stack from the spring mini this year. 
The paper pieced shoe and sentiment Well Scripted(discontinued)were added using 
Stampin' Demensionals (104430).
This all adhered to a background of Midnight Muse(126843) cardstock.

Here's a picture of my Dapper Dad. 
Card inspired by his attire.


Wishing all Dads a Happy, Happy Father's Day.
Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment