cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Simply Pressed Clay & Moulds... New from Stampin' Up!...


So... I received my Simply Pressed Clay(130685)  and Simply Pressed Clay Moulds(131272) yesterday, and I started to play and experiment. I was having trouble getting a good impression from the button mould. I heard about putting them in the freezer and decided to try it. I found that once I pressed the clay into the mould then put it in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes, I got the best result.  The buttons came out perfectly round. A couple of things to keep in mind though, take them out of the moulds as soon as you take it from the freezer and don't handle it too much until it drys. 
Thanks for stopping by...
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment