cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Friday, October 25, 2013

Merry Snow Family...YNS digital

Hi All,
Another great image form YNS' digital stamps.
This adorable image is called Snowman Family I printed it on Stampin' Up whisper white cardstock and coloured it with my topic markers. Then die cut it out using my circle dies.
I added glitter to accent the fuzz on hats, scarves and anywhere a snow person would glisten.
The background designer series paper Eskimo Kisses from Basic Grey, which I layered on some white and then onto a cherry cobbler card stock base. The sentiment is die cut from Teresa Collins Christmas Home 6 x 6 paper stack.

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card Sheila! The pattern paper is so pretty and what a darling image! Love the design!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.
    infant costume

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love how you colored this beauty, and your DP is the perfect match for the family! :o)

    ReplyDelete